2010年1月29日星期五

My other new friends in kampar

29 JAN 2010
no matter who also can be your friend!REMEMBER THIS

from wat i observed,he likes 2 eat fried chicken n try all the new things.
of course,he completed his primary n secondary in brunei.
n some of the thing he may not find in brunei but appear here.


thanks 2 him.
cause he introduced new friends 2 me.
Chin n Lip Kuan.
even i dont really know bout them in 1st.
they r my coursemate.
n of course my friends.
chin n lip kuan r in the same group with sze leong.
but i m in the different group.

this is only the 2nd week of my college life.
but the homework is scaring.
reports n reports.
wat a college life is this?

luckily,me,him,chin n lip kuan found a place 4 entertainment.
sing k.
i really cant 4get that moment.

v really enjoy ourself there although v r very tiring.

没有评论:

发表评论