2010年6月18日星期五

I m sorry.

Oh my god
i found out something 2day
that i really sad of
n i really feel sorry 4 him
cause i misunderstood wat he sent it 2 me
how nice if the time can go back 2 that day

actually,like others said,i still very care of u
just that i didnt let u know
everytime in front of u,
i act like i m no longer know u
but i did observed your movement
this is the only way i can know how r u.

so how is your new house????
i know i will not get the ans 4ever
cause u will not be able 2 contact me again
n i had deleted your contact from all the medium
now only i feel that i m so silly of doing that

i got lots of thing 2 tell u
but i know i dont have the chance already
i told others that i have put u down
wat do u think????
i still cant
yes,
this time,i didnt do as wat i say
cause i still treat u as my friend
still the 1st friend that i met in here


this is the reality
n 4ever will be the reality.

没有评论:

发表评论