2011年6月15日星期三

Everybody,i m fine! Dont worry!

So long didnt use this blog de
cause i 4get the password!
now only i realised that i have been changing tis password more then 6 times!
i hope i will remember the new password la!

tis few weeks,i recieved a lot of calls n sms,
asking bout my current situation n positoin!
i m quite sorry 4 not replying the call or sms,
cause my phone was in silience mood 4 quite long n i didnt noticed that!
4 that i m really sorry!

i think 4 tis 3 months,
i nid the time 2 rest n be alone!
pls dont ask me where m i!
pls dont worry 2 much!
as i said,i m fine!

i really nid time 4 myself!
so just leave me alone 4 while!
i will be bek n appear very soon!
hope that time u all can c a new TAN SHEA HAO!
no longer the 1 u all knew !

i hope tis change can bring a new life 4 me,
meanwhile 4 u all also!
thanks 4 those who call n sms me!
i m trying 2 be tough!
n dont worry,i will not just left u all like tis!

here,taking the chance,
i would like 2 say sorry,
2 those who i had hurt them be4,
2 those who i had gave them trouble be4,
2 those who i had scolded them be4,
or,
2 those who i had done anything 2 them be4!

here also,taking the chance,
i would like 2 say thanks,
2 those who helped me all the while,
2 those who saved me all the while,
2 those who like n love me as their friends,
including u,u,u,u, n u!

currently,i m really fine
n hope every1 that miss me
dont worry 2 mich
just give me some times
n i will let u all c a different me
appearing in front of u all!
THANKS 4 EVERYTHING!

~written by~
TAN SHEA HAO
16.06.2011
11.10am

没有评论:

发表评论