2010年7月22日星期四

M i serious?

haiz
got problem with friend again
tired of this feeling
i dont know why

make decision is hard thing 2 do
cause scare make the wrong 1
thinking 4 almost 1 day
n at last
i know the answer
just put down

always standing on your side
but now i think i should go 4 rest
do watever i 1
without caring how u n others feel
cause now i need my own time

i already promise 2 myself
spend more time with myself
n not 4 others

after hearing wat others say n tell me
even wat ms tang wen ying said
i think i really need 2 protect myself
myself should be the 1st
friends should be the 2nd

i dont know how 2 protect myself
cause everything i also shared with every1
i think i m doing the right thing n decision
so now is my time 2 rest
maybe 4ever or just temporary
nobody know

i m out of th egame
n my next journey
will keep it as secret

2 条评论:

  1. you must have critical listening..if not u r in comprehension listening. evaluate after ur comprehension listening ba..wahaha we fight here ? lol hehe

    回复删除
  2. not idont 1 2 have critical listening.but sometimes u all also neded 2 listen 2 others porple 1 mah.got problem tell u meh?????
    r u going 2 listen???

    回复删除