2010年9月12日星期日

My Own Office Room

Monday( 13-09-2010)

Haha!
I had my own office room in my dad's company!
i like a small boss
sitting in the room
drinking coffee
reading newwspaper
even any1 1 2 come in also need 2 knock the door!
i never thought of this day
but it comes true!

Actually,
sitting in this place
i m thinking whether the real day will comes true or not?
cause now i m still a student!
a uni student!
there r still 4 to 5 years time 4 me
be4 i enter the working life n journey!

m i suitable 2 work in an office?
until now i still dont know the answer
cause i m a person
who dont like 2 sit still
so how can i work in an office?
i dont like people 2 set the time of working 4 me
so how can i work in an office?

haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat is my future?
wat job m i doing?
i think this is 2 early 4 me 2 think of

but i enjoy sitting in my office room
like a small boss!
i love it
i enjoy it!

没有评论:

发表评论